Thursday, November 20, 2008


Wonkette ran a quickie about their blog's session with the non-Freudian analyst at typealyzer.com. I had to find out what it thought of my little blog. Ready?

The analysis indicates that the author of http://ukebox.blogspot.com is of the type:
ESTP - The Doers

The active and play-ful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.


Does this explain how crappy I am at updating regularly?

3 comments:

Howlin' Hobbit said...

Hmmm... I got the same result for my blog.

They must go back quite a ways because I'm involved (for the second year) in NaBloPoMo and have at least one blog post a day for this month.

Steven Strauss said...

When I think about my blog I have to admit I don't put much of my "thinking about stuff" in it. I assume folks checking in want to know about other people doing great stuff, so every once in a while I can post about stuff I'm doing and give it context.

Maybe somewhere I got the wrong idea about a web log. I thought it was all about the links. The last thing I assumed to be of interest was whatever random thought was going through my brain. That's what Twitter is for.

Cookies said...

Thank you for very good blog about Baritone Ukulele. It's very nice.